Monday, May 6, 2013

Ad Space Open.

After some thought, I've decided to bring down all but a few of the affiliate banners I was displaying on the sidebar of my blog and I'll be opening up ad space. No worries, affiliates: I'll be putting your banners and links in all blog posts that pertain to your company.

Currently, I'm only going to be putting ads in my sidebar; I will only sell ad space to companies who align with the goals and ideals expressed on my blog. That means they must be sex positive, accepting of different gender identities and sexual orientations, and they must offer or make body safe (read: non-porous, glycerin/paraben and pthalate free, safe for actual use) products. They must be truthful. The more a company embraces these ideals the more support they get from me, and this is true of all my dealings.

I will be offering month, 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year spaces.

For an added, one-time-only fee, I'll design a one of a kind ad for you. I am a professional freelance designer and illustrator, and the price is incredibly reduced from what I'd charge a normal client for the same service. We can work together to create the ad or you can let me run wild with it, and I'll double check with you before putting it up that you're ok with it representing your company.

I'll be getting in touch with a few companies I'd like to represent on my blog, but feel free to email me at sex.ationally@gmail.com and I can give you the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment