Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentines Day Sales, Deals, and Ideas!

So, a few of the companies I like and affiliate with are having Special Valentines Day Sales. I'm not really into Valentine's Day myself (I'll be working my first double at work), but I figure some of you may be interested so I might as well share!

Lovehoney is doing a few things, but one of the awesome sales they have on for Valentine's Day right now (up until the 13th!) are the 3 for's: 3 for $15, 3 for $35, and 3 for $65. I've made a few selections of non-porous toys, nice lubes, and other accessories for you to take a gander at but they have many more products on offer.

In the 3 for $15 section, I've shown the Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator, Bombshell Bomb Pleasure Balm (it comes in Cherry, Mint, and Chocolate!), and the Earthly Body Mini Gift Pouch. They also have individual Earthly Body Massage Oils and Massage Candles in different scents in this offer. 

In the 3 for $35 section, I've gone just a little kinky. Shown here are the Bondage Boutique White Hemp Rope (which has fantastic reviews and which will be coming in the mail sometime soon for myself- there will be a review on the blog at some point, and which I accidentally gave the wrong name in the image above- whoops), Lovehoney Medium (or Large!) Snug Plug Silicone Butt Plug, and Maximus Anal Lubricant. Maximus does contain Parabens, so if you're sensitive or concerned about Parabens, try something else suited to anal play, like Sliquid Silver, Ride Lube in Silicone, or Sliquid's Sassy or Organics Gel- which unfortunately are not on sale, but I personally think they're worth it. 

In the 3 for $65 section, I've included some things for both genders: the Lovehoney G-Whizz Silicone G-Spot Vibrator, YES Organic Water-Based Lubricant, and Tenga's 3D line of Male Masturbators, which comes in 4 textures: Module, Zen, Polygon, and Pile.   
From Tantus' Closeout Section (going on year round! Though I hear something about a VDay sale on Purple Goodies at Tantus' online store, Tomorrow, Friday Jan 25th...). Shown in my collage are The Little Flirt in Pearl Pink and Copper (I have Copper, it's lovely! another thing you'll be seeing a review of soon), The Cherry C-Ring, Ripple Small or Large (shown in Black, also comes in Purple) , The G Spot Vibe (Shown in pink, also comes in white and purple), and The Charmer (shown in pink, also comes in purple). Most of these items are under $20, which is a fantastic deal for 100% Pure Premium Silicone- and I can vouch for the quality of Tantus' Silicone. My little end is the perfect balance between firm and squishy, and the Silicone is definitely real, and 100% pure. No question. Maybe I'll make a video of me doing a flame test?
Other things you may want to look at in the closeout section are the Bend Over Beginner Harness Kit (comes with a Harness and the Silk in Small and Medium!), The Pro-Touch Vibe, and so much more.
If you're looking for something Super Fancy, you should look into the Lelo Adore Me Pleasure Set- now $20 off it's normal price of $159. It comes with a Lelo Mia 2, a Silk Blindfold, a Signature Gift Card, and Chainlink Cuffs.  They have other sets which aren't on sale: the Dare Me Pleasure Set, which has a black color theme and includes Luna Beads Noir, Silk Cuffs, and a Suede Whip for $119 (Great for female-bodied persons who love 50 Shades!), and the Indulge Me Pleasure Set which has a purple theme color and comes with a Lelo Noa Couple's toy, Silk blindfold, and a feather teaser. 



Another awesome Valentine's Day offer for the Bondage Enthusiasts: Twisted Monk has a V-day gift box! It includes 1 30ft length of their amazing, high quality hand-finished 6mm Hemp Rope, 2 10ft lengths of the same beautiful rope, Safety Shears (in case of bondage emergency, of course), 6 clips to match the rope, a red wax candle, and their Getting Started Vol 1&2 DVDs. All wrapped beautifully and stamped with a wax seal. At a price of $69.99 (you're saving $30!) and 36 hour delivery, this is definitely a good last-minute gift, and a fantastic one at that.

I'll be sure to update as I hear of new deals going on. In the meantime, Happy Shopping! Get something body safe and maybe a few fantastic toys that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment